Our team of Agile practitioners wanted to dig a bit deeper into what works, and what doesn't, when 'work-from-home' becomes the new norm.
What you will learn in this toolkit:
- Best practices in visibility, and simulating a co-located workspace.
- Tools of the trade for establishing communication channels.
- Routines and regimens—breaking bad habits, forming good personal practices, and sticking to them.
- Common pitfalls teams face when adopting a remote work culture.
- Addressing the challenges that come along with remote Agile transformations.