“Self-organisation in Agile & Digital transformation” workshop
Save the Date! Palo IT workshop – Wednesday, 15 March at 6.30pm
Get an Agile mindset!
One of the key success factors in Agile & Digital transformation is the self-organizing maturity of the team. However, there are many shades of grey between no delegation and full self-organization and different challenges to embrace in a traditional command & control mindset. Through this workshop, we will introduce a game that has become increasingly popular around the world over the past years, to discover how to effectively empower your teams to be self-organizing!
What you’ll learn
- How to begin
- How to create a safe environment
- How to empower teams to be self-organizing
- How to involve management in decision making
- How to transition smoothly from no delegation to full delegation
- How to visualize the many levels of delegations and clarify responsibilities among the team members
- How to make managers/people realize they are still in a command & control mindset
- Anyone willing to learn Agile (technical teams, project managers, business lines, etc.)
- Agile teams eager to explore more options to facilitate their Agile & Digital transformation
Our PALO IT facilitators
Marivi ALMAZAN, Sr Scrum Master
With over 15 years of experience in Agile as a Scrum Master and Project Manager, Marivi has managed to coach different groups and individuals, ensuring them to understand the values of Agile and how to become self-managing teams.
Herbert LEE, Agile Coach
Herbert has over 18 years software development, consulting and management experience in various business industries. He deeply believes Agile is, above all, an attitude based on trust, discipline and a flexible mindset.
Food and drinks will be provided. For logistical reasons, please RSVP via Eventbrite.
Venue: WeWork Tower 535, 20/F 535 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.